I hope the summer is treating you well. My co-host Alexis Gerard and I are very pleased with how our Visual 1st 2018 conference is shaping up and we’d like you to be part of it!
With 68 days to go until Visual 1st (formerly Mobile Photo Connect), buying your ticket now will optimize your pre-conference exposure through a listing on our Attendees-to-date and our Attendee app trailer pages. It will also give you a 15% chance of winning an Insta360 Nano S camera ($239 value). Courtesy of our partner Insta360, we’ll raffle 15 of these cameras among the first 100 registered attendees! Click here to purchase your ticket, or here for any questions about the raffle.
What is Visual 1st?
Attended by imaging industry decision-makers from the Americas, Asia and Europe, Visual 1st is the premier executive conference focused on promoting innovation and partnerships in the photo and video ecosystem, hosting 200+ executives and entrepreneurs at photo and video app development startups, mobile device vendors, carriers, cloud storage providers, software companies, print product providers, camera manufacturers, and many others. 70% of last year’s attendees were at director levels of seniority and above.
1.5-day program: October 22 starting at 12:30 PM, networking reception 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM; October 23 all-day program, On-your-way-out reception 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM.
The beautiful Golden Gate Club in the San Francisco Presidio.
In short: learn what’s trending and driving the photo/video ecosystem forward; meet with existing or potential partners.
What will be discussed? (more to follow)
- The exploding mix of image capture options: smartphones, digital cameras, and the long tail of cameras
- Monetizing photos through print: Winning tactics in a rapidly evolving environment
- Leveraging AR in the photo and video ecosystem
- Emerging monetization models for the photo and video ecosystem
- The new world of phodeo: Photos + videos + anything in between
Who will speak? (more to follow)
Check out the 35 speakers/presenters enlisted so far from the following companies:
- Alexis Gerard, Visual 1st; Andreas Roettl, journi; Andy Kelm, Palmarés Advisors; Cesar Kuriyama, 1 Second Everyday; Champ Bennett, HYPNO; Eduardo Llach, Krome Photos; Eli Lubitch, Beamr; Elodie Mailliet Storm, Getty Images; Hans Hartman, Visual 1st; Jaclyn Moran, LuvPics; Julia Enthoven, Kapwing; Juston Payne, Google; Kain Jones, Pixsy; Kathleen Chaykowski, Forbes; Maksym Davydov, ADVA Soft; Marc-Antoine Benglia, Kwilt; Marcel van der Heijden, Speedinvest; Mathieu Spiry, Zyl; Michael Bulbenko, Fujifilm; Michael Shabun, Insta360; Mike Lanza, Streetography; Mikkel Aaland, Photographer and Author; Natasha Ponomaroff, InstaSize; Omar Arambula, InstaSize; Omer Shoor, Photomyne; Phil Bowman, Circle Graphics; Philipp Muehlbauer, Picanova; Ralph Naruhn, di support; Rob Mauldin, CaptureLife; Ryan Moore, Fujfilm; Scott DeFusco, CaptureLife; Stephanie Randle, Yours.co; Terence Swee, muvee; Teri Llach, Krome Photos; Yasutaka Nagatomi, moovin
Who is sponsoring?
Gold Sponsors to date:
Silver Sponsors to date:
Media/Association Sponsors to date:
We look forward to seeing you at Visual 1st, Oct. 22-23!
Author: Hans Hartman
Hans Hartman is president of Suite 48 Analytics, the leading research and analysis firm for the mobile photography market and organizer of Mobile Visual 1st, a yearly industry conference about mobile photography.